Terms & Conditions – General
General Terms & Conditions of Business:
1. All estimated prices quoted, whether written or verbal, are for the listed and mentioned services only.
Any additional services required to complete a project will be quoted for and charged accordingly.
2. Upon approval of the estimate, an invoice will be generated for work and hours agreed on & shall be booked & billed accordingly.
3. The invoice serves as a confirmation and the client will be held liable for work done and hours booked as per the agreement.
4. Cancelling the invoice after a deposit has been paid will act as breaking contract between client and 80Twenty Online Marketing (PTY) Ltd.
5. Payment of a cancellation fee shall not be construed as a licensing or assignment fee and shall consequently not vest in the client any right to use artwork provided prior to cancellation.
6. No work will commence without an approval of the invoice and a minimum deposit of 50% (or whatever % agreed upon) payable on receipt.
7. Retainer Agreements with 80Twenty Online Marketing (PTY) Ltd is payable in full before the 1st of every month in order to book any time with the agency. Only work agreed upon by signed retainers will be booked in. Any work out of the scope and hours of retainers will be billed separately at a rate of R550.00 per hour.
Retainer Agreements only applies to set company or brand and not subsidiary brands or companies unless the contract stipulates that.
It is the client’s responsibility to make 100% sure they read and understand the agreement set forth for both parties. All retainer agreements have a minimum duration of 3/ 6/ 12 months (depending on the agreement) and agreements may be terminated on 30 days’ written notice.
8. All quotations are valid for 30 days only.
9. Original artwork and preliminary works provided by 80Twenty Online Marketing (PTY) Ltd constitutes proprietary and confidential material of 80Twenty Online Marketing (PTY) Ltd and the customer undertakes that it shall not at any time be entitled to copy, duplicate, adapt, reproduce or produce derivative works of said original artwork and preliminary works, unless so authorised.
10. A cancellation fee for work commenced or completed shall be paid by the client, with the fee based on the stage of project completion. The fee will not exceed 100 % of the total project cost. This fee will be based on hours already spent on the project.
11. Upon acceptance of the work, the client accepts responsibility for any further processes in which this work is used (e.g. design, web, print etc.) 80Twenty Online Marketing (PTY) Ltd is not responsible for any errors occurring in this work or projects related to this work.
12. While 80Twenty Online Marketing (PTY) Ltd takes all care to avoid errors, 80Twenty Online Marketing (PTY) Ltd accepts no responsibility for typographical errors, spelling mistakes, or incorrect information on any project. It is the client’s responsibility to proofread and approve all final copy before the production of artwork. The email verification of the client’s representative shall be conclusive as to the approval of all artwork prior to their release for artwork.
13. These terms and conditions of 80Twenty Online Marketing (PTY) Ltd supersede any previous versions and apply to all present and future projects unless otherwise agreed in writing. 80Twenty Online Marketing (PTY) Ltd reserves the right to change or modify these terms at any stage with immediate effect. By agreeing to these terms, your statutory rights are not affected.
Thank you for taking the time to understand and read our Terms & Conditions.
If you have any questions or comments please feel free to contact us on the form below.