Terms & Conditions – Website Design
A quotation is valid for 30 days
Half the fee is required before the project commences & the outstanding balance on completion.
Prices are quoted in South African Rands
1. The quotation is an estimated figure that may change with the development of the website and or the production.
2. 80Twenty Online Marketing will not exceed the estimated figure without notifying the client.
3. Acceptance of the quotation and payment of the deposit is binding and constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions set out below.
1. All content must be provided electronically via e-mail or on a CD / DVD by the client. No content will be typed by 80Twenty Online Marketing. Any spelling or grammatical errors in the copy is the responsibility of the client – 80Twenty Online Marketing will correct any errors at the client’s request at the usual update rate.
2. All photographs must be provided by the client and the quality provided will be used as is. Any editing of photos requested by the client will be done at the usual update rate.
3. The client must provide their logo electronically via e-mail or on a CD / DVD
4. The client must provide via email, a short description of their business and search words that will be used for search engine results.
1. All the pages are template web pages, with a maximum of 500 words per page.
2. A gallery has a maximum of 20 photos; more photos can be added at an additional charge.
1. A Non-refundable deposit of 50% of the quote is payable with order. No work will commence before payment is received.
2. On completion of the website, 80Twenty Online Marketing will make the website live and the client will have 10 days to pay the outstanding fees.
3. If the client fails to pay the outstanding fees within the 10 days, 80Twenty Online Marketing will freeze the client’s domain and deactivate e-mail accounts.
4. The domain and e-mail accounts will be reactivated as soon as the outstanding fees have been cleared in 80Twenty Online Marketing’s bank account.
5. Once the website has been built as per the accepted quotation, the client will have 5 days to view the website on the internet before it is made live and any corrections required by the client will be done promptly.
6. If no changes are requested within this 5 day period it will be assumed that the project has been completed to the client’s satisfaction and the project will be deemed completed.
7. Any changes required after this 5 day period will be charged at the normal rate of updates.
8. Only cash payments or electronic transfers are accepted.
1. 80Twenty Online Marketing and the Client must work together to complete the Web Design Project in a timely manner. We agree to work expeditiously to complete the Web Design Project no later than 30 days after the Client has submitted all necessary materials.
2. If the Client does not supply 80Twenty Online Marketing with complete text and graphics content for the Project within 30 days of paying the deposit, and no request for an extension has been received in writing, it will be deemed that the client no longer wants the website and the project will be deemed canceled.
1. If the client decides that they no longer want the website for any reason, as they have commissioned the work and paid a deposit they are still obliged to pay for the work that has been done.
2. Non-payment will result in legal action being taken if necessary.
3. If the client has elected to host the website with 80Twenty Online Marketing and decides to cancel the project, they are still obliged to pay the fees for the full contract period. The minimum hosting contract period is 12 months